Kindred Hospice provides bereavement support for the families of our patients for thirteen months after the death of their loved one. A number of opportunities are offered, and families may be as involved (or not) as they wish.
Volunteers are needed to assist with a number of aspects of the bereavement program, including:
- preparing materials for Bereavement Support groups or other meetings
- monthly bereavement mailings
- attendance at a funeral or memorial celebration
- participation in volunteer support or peer groups and/or training with other volunteers
- communication with bereaved families for support
- preparing for semi-annual Celebration of Life services
- ....and more
Bereavement volunteers work with the Bereavement Coordinator and may choose the hours they wish to volunteer.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Organized? Dependable?...
- READ to hospice patients
- SEWING - EASY SEWING PROJECTS...
- Bereavement Support Volunteer
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- Birthday Cake Bakers
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- Mailings and filing -...
- Cakes, cookies & companionship
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR PET - visit patients!
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans visiting Veterans
- Birthday Cake & Cookie Bakers...