Seasons Hospice is looking for Theology students and/or alumni who would be interested in spending time with patients in the community. We are looking for students who would be able to utilize an interfaith perspective to help meet our patients where they are at spiritually and/or religiously. As a volunteer with Seasons Hospice, you would spend one on one time with a patient, holding the space for companionship, reflection, and conversation.
Please reach out to us if this opportunity resonates with you. Please include where you are studying theology in your message, as well as a few words regarding your thoughts about the overlap between theology and hospice.
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Relationship Building
- Faith-based Leadership
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Comprehensive Hospice Training Required (15 hour estimate).
- Facilitate Legacy Projects for...
- Vigil Volunteer
- Theology Students and Hospice
- Sensory Based Volunteering for...
- Hospice Music Companion
- Care Companion Volunteer
- Ecumenical Hospice Volunteer
- Wilderness Therapy and Hospice
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Interorganizational Hospice Liason
- Active Listening Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteering For Med...
- Spanish Speaking Hospice Volunteer
- Memory Bear/ Pillow Sewer
- Art Therapy and Hospice
- Pet Therapy and Hospice
- Circle of Care
- Aromatherapy and Hospice
- Mindfulness and Hospice