WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2201 Inwood Rd.Dallas, TX 75235
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Volunteer Program at the NCI- designated Simmons Comprehensive Cancer at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Pharmacy Volunteers- positions available Mon-Fri 8am-12pm OR 12pm-4pm
Duties include: assisting with filing in Pharmacy, unboxing and scanning incoming deliveries and making deliveries to clinics within the Cancer Center.
Volunteers must be 18 years of age and not enrolled in high school. A 6 month commitment or 100 hours minimum is required.
Please note: a completed volunteer application, background check, reference check, interview, medical clearance, current immunization record, attendance at mandatory volunteer orientation as well as a TB test and flu shot are required of all Simmons Cancer Center volunteers.
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour shift once a week/ 100 hours
- Mail Room Volunteer
- Nutrition Patient Ambassador
- ICU Waiting Room Liaison Volunteer
- "Can you Welcome with a Smile?...
- Transport Volunteer
- ACE Volunteer
- Clinic Volunteer- Cancer Center
- Pharmacy Volunteers
- Patient Courtyard Attendant
- Engagement/Waiting Room Cancer...
- Office Support/Filing Volunteer
- Emergency Room Liaison Volunteer