Special Events Internship: Greensboro Office
WhenMon Jan 09, 2017 - Fri May 12, 2017
Where3 Centerview Dr.Suite 101Greensboro, NC 27407
Gain work experience or earn academic credit with a dynamic nonprofit team! The Special Events Intern works directly with the Chapter's Development staff to plan and promote mass market fundraising events including Bike MS and Walk MS.
- Contact vendors as needed to move event logistics forward
- Work with committees and/or key volunteers to move crew tasks forward
- Attend planning committee meetings as needed
- Organize & purchase supplies for event as needed
- Help to establish logistics for the events as needed
- Assist with recruitment/fundraising email blasts
- Manage post event mailings
- Manage social media
- Detail oriented
- Creative, some graphic design experience helpful
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Unpaid Internship; full or part-time schedule available (within regular business hours: Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm).
Apply Online at http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Chapters/NCT/Volunteer/Volunteer-Opportunities/Internship-Opportunities.
Email Tim at email@example.com with any questions.
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment