Responsible for the finances and financial reporting for CHF TX Chapter. This is an Executive Board Position on the Board of Directors. This person must be able to learn and use Quickbooks.
- Reviews and assists with financial reports prepared by Chapter Board
- Delivers Treasurer’s Reports at Chapter meetings
- Heads the committee to create and review the annual budget (as well as subsequent revisions) for presentation to and approval of the Board
- Works with the Donor Relations Coordinator and the President on the finance portion of the Annual Report
- Annually files 990 Form
- Works with the chairs and staff of all fundraising events to make sure fundraising goals are met in a timely manner
- Ensures compliance with CHF National Financial Policies
- Pays bills for CHF TX in a timely manner
- Records transactions in Quickbooks
- Works with the Donor Relations Coordinator and Event Committee Chairs to ensure all donors are sent donation receipt letters
- Attends and is actively involved in all Chapter meetings
- Archives all pertinent information and records and facilitates a smooth transition to the next Treasurer
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Donor Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 hours per month
- Must reside in Texas
- CHW Sponsorship Subcommittee -...
- Secretary (Board Position)
- CHW Media Subcommittee - Central...
- Treasurer (Board Position)
- CHW Volunteer Recruitment...
- Red Team Recruiter - 12 Bars of...
- Sponsorship Coordinator (Board...
- CHW Food and Beverage...
- SUPER RUN volunteer
- SUPER RUN Volunteer
- Krisleigh Kate Works Benefit -...
- CHW Raffle Subcommittee -...
- SUPER RUN VOLUNTEER
- Volunteer Coordinator - Central...
- CHW Logistics Subcommittee...