Denton Volunteer Patient Companionship - (Caregiver relief to run errands) Can you help?
21 people are interested
1-2 hours per week? (volunteer needed / training - yes!)
- I have a hospice patient who wants companionship.
- I have a hospice patient who likes Big-Band & Frank Sinatra music on You-Tube.
- I have a hospice patient that can’t talk but likes to have the bible read to them.
- I have a hospice patient that enjoys sharing her history and family.
- Call Bingo or help cookouts and activities at facilities.
When Life matters most, Hospice care helps patients and their families make the most of the days that remain. Hospice care allows patients and families to focus on the things that matter the most - time with loved ones, sharing conversations with family and friends. Hospice is about treating the whole person - mind, body and spirit. It is a plan of care that brings comfort, compassion and closure for the patient and the family.
About Hospice Plus (Dallas)
3100 McKinnon St, Suite 200, Dallas, TX 75201, US
To honor life and offer compassion to individuals, and their families, when facing a life-limiting illness.
Hospice Plus (Dallas) is committed to clinical excellence in hospice care. We see each individual as more than a patient. Our skilled professionals and volunteers design an all-encompassing program, customized to each patient that addresses not only the physical needs but also the emotional and spiritual needs of the patient and family. Our hospice teams provide compassionate care for individuals and their families when life matters most.
We'll work with your schedule.
Various addressesDenton, TX 76204
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Case Work / Management
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Administrative Support
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 1-2 hrs per week
- 2 step TB testing, 2 references, background check, drug testing & CPR