Arizona Ready for College and Career is recruiting for a part time Americorps position to mentor Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix teen members as they prepare for on-time high school graduation and college enrollment.
- Work hours: After-school Mon - Fri with some schedule flexibility
- Some local driving required.
This is an Americorps position with a paid stipend and educational award.
- 20 years or older
- US citizen or legal resident (Americorps requirement)
- Clean driving record & reliable transportation
- College experience - degree preferred
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 20+ hours per week / some schedule flexibility
- Must pass background check