As the Volunteer Coordinator Intern you will gain valuable experience learning about the planning and execution of fundraising events by working closely with the logistics, development, and volunteer management teams.
- You will assist in coordinating event logistics, finalizing event preparations, researching event venues and providing volunteer trainings.
- You will have opportunities to research organizations to recruit volunteers, a critical element of event planning and will work to coordinate volunteer schedules.
- You will also have the opportunity to observe staff and learn how they coordinate with sponsors, participants and donors to plan and execute multiple large-scale events.
Timing of the internship will be a fixed duration contingent on the student’s schedule and needs. Applicants must have excellent customer service skills and be detail-orientated. Strong organizational, time management and planning skills are a must. Prior experience in fundraising, planning, organizing and managing events is helpful. Good oral and written communication skills are requested. Must be available to work events taking place on Saturdays and/or Sundays. Must have valid driver’s license.
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible (5-10 hours per week)
- Walk MS: Madison
- Walk MS: Appleton Planning Team
- Photographer for MS Snowmobile...
- Walk MS: Wausau Planning Team
- Walk MS: Fond Du Lac Planning Team
- In Kind Donation Volunteer
- Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Walk MS: Appleton
- Administrative Volunteer
- Walk MS: Cedarburg Planning Team
- Walk MS: Menomonee Falls
- Walk MS: Kenosha-Racine Planning...
- Walk MS: Wausau
- Walk MS: Janesville Planning Team
- Walk MS: La Crosse
- Spring Semester Development Intern
- Spring Semester Volunteer...
- Walk MS: La Crosse Planning Team
- Walk MS: Marshfield Planning Team
- Front Desk Receptionist