The Teen Pregnancy & Prevention Partnership (TPPP) seeks a creative, self-starter to assist with development marketing and communications efforts. This internship is an excellent opportunity to gain skills in marketing and fundraising while supporting TPPP’s work in Missouri.
* Assist in planning awareness and fundraising events.
* Draft monthly eNewsletter.
* Designing flyers, invitations and other marketing material for events hosted by TPPP.
* Help with development of content (including graphics) for social media and website.
* Assist in organizing and implementation of awareness and giving campaigns.
* Reach out to TPPP members, community organizations, the general public and donors with the message about TPPP’s mission.
* Collaborating with staff on new/innovative ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications.
* Assist in preparing acknowledgement letters and other correspondence.
Skills and qualities appreciated:
* Working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Marketing/Communications, or Public Relations, Hospitality, Nonprofit Management, or other relevant major).
* Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus.
* Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel). Experience with Google Analytics or graphic design software is a plus.
* An effective communicator, both written and oral.
* Ability to communicate in a professional manner with internal and external stakeholders.
* Self-motivated, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Interest in nonprofit development/fundraising.
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 – 10 hours/week