The Teen Pregnancy & Prevention Partnership (TPPP) seeks a volunteer to create a warm and inviting atmosphere for our professional development programs. Help us engage professionals in learning by ensuring they have snacks, drinks and program materials. Will include small amounts of space set-up (coffee preparation and handout distribution for example). TPPP Professional Development events are typically held on Friday morning with set up prior to the event.
- Coordinate, manage, and schedule preparation of hospitality space for TPPP events.
- Identify and assess upcoming program logistics and prepare spaces according to group needs.
- Order and/or buy supplies for events within established budget (all expenses will be covered by TPPP).
- Attend events to establish relationships with TPPP members.
- Greet and orient members and guests.
Skills and qualities appreciated:
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Willingness to volunteer in the morning.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- An understanding and commitment to food safety.
- Support of TPPP’s Mission and professional development partners.
- Cooking / Catering
- Program Management
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 to 5 hours per month
- Trainings are often held at the Thomas Dunn Learning Center (3113 Gasconade St, St. Louis, MO 63118)