Glenwood Academy is looking for dedicated individuals to serve on our Associate Board. The Glenwood Academy Associate Board is a volunteer group of professionals who are committed to supporting and promoting Glenwood Academy and the students it serves.
- Contribute and/or raise at least $500 annually through a combination of dues, a meaningful personal contribution, employer matching contributions, and event support (sponsorships, ticket sales, securing auction and in-kind items).
- Provide non-monetary contributions such as time, introductions, consulting and leadership support.
- Be an Ambassador on behalf of Glenwood, promoting the Academy through various opportunities that may arise in both personal and professional circumstances.
- Participate in tutoring and mentorship activities with the students.
- Serve on at least one Associate Board committee (listed below).
- Attendance at a minimum of four (4) meetings is expected and a conference line will be available if necessary.
- Attend at least two (2) Glenwood Academy events throughout the year (Community Celebration, Steps for Students 5k, Thanksgiving Luncheon, Pro-Am Golf Tournament, Flag Day).
- Conduct at least one (1) Glenwood Academy Campus visit per calendar year.
- Fundraising: Organize and participate in events (such as the Steps for Students 5k or the Thanksgiving Luncheon, etc.) to raise money to support Glenwood.
- Social: Create/participate in professional networking opportunities and build awareness for Glenwood through social media.
- Service: Mentor, tutor, and directly assist Glenwood students.
- Membership: Help recruit and retain members for the Associate Board.
- If you want more information about Glenwood or the Associate Board; or wish to apply for membership, please contact Claire Griffith at email@example.com
- Resource Development / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- 2 yr term, plus monthly meetings