Help mothers be able to work towards career advancement and not need to worry about finding childcare.
Our Women Achieiving New Directions Employment Program helps single low-income working moms with career advancement through individual career counseling, job search assistance, mentoring, and career advancement workshops. A major hurdle that these moms face is childcare - we strive to have childcare assistance at all our workshops. Volunteers supervise children while mothers attend workshops. Volunteers may also plan activities for children.
That is where you fit in and can make a difference!!!
Be that person that moms can depend on. Workshops are the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month (sometimes workshops are rescheduled but this tends to be the norm) in north Minneapolis.
- Child Development
- Child Care
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2nd and 4thThursdays from 6-8 pm every month
- 6 months
- Lead a Drum Circle
- Drop-In Assistant (Crystal)
- ArtWorks Volunteer
- Teaching Artist (Minneapolis)
- Workshop Childcare Attendant...
- Love to Cook?
- Mock Interviewer -St Cloud, MN
- Job Seeker Tutor - St. Cloud
- Workshop Childcare Attendant
- Love Kids? Become a Children's...
- Drop-In Assistant (Minneapolis)
- Workshop Assistant
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant...
- Love Kids? Become a Childhood...
- Pet Therapy Provider
- Calling musicians
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant (St Paul)
- Activity Leader - Music Therapy
- Provide Music Therapy at our...
- Children's Activities Assistant