Your superpowers are needed to help rescue food & deliver it to the homeless!
A back up volunteer with a vehicle (ideally a truck or minivan) is needed to pick up food donations in SoDo on Tuesdays for our Hot Meal Program. The food is delivered to a Phinney Ridge church and used to feed more than 75 homeless and others in need each day.
Minimum 6 month commitment requested.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- on-call Tuesdays, 2-3 hours each pick up
- Help Seniors Stay Independent...
- Dazzle Our Guests as a Volunteer...
- Vegetable Garden Coordinator
- Create a Dementia-Friendly...
- Communications Volunteer
- Office Support Volunteer to Help...
- Hot Meal Program Lead Volunteer
- Give a ride, make a friend!
- Go-go Gadget Screwdriver
- Teach Seniors Something
- Feed Hungry Seniors!
- Food Pick Up Superhero (Cape...