Meals on Wheels Delivery Senior Hub, Inc.
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2360 West 90th Ave.Federal Heights, CO 80260
The Meals on Wheels program through The Senior Hub Inc. is critically short on drivers to deliver meals to eligible homebound and/or senior clients. To avoid having eligible persons put onto waiting lists we need to immediately fill several route openings in the following locations: Commerce City area (2), North Metro (3)(Thornton, Northglenn, Westminster, Federal Heights areas) and Eastern Plains (3) (Bennett, Strasburg, Byers, Deer Trail area).
Routes typically require 2-3 hours one day per week. Training and instruction is provided. Please contact Tom Rapp, RSVP Dept. Director immediately at 303-955-6609 if interested in receiving further information. Please leave your contact information and best time to call back if your call is not answered immediatly. Thanks for helping with this critical need!
We prefer drivers with ample availability but an easily work with individuals with limited time but consistent time available every week from 10am - 1pm any day of the week.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 30
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours one day per week
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Meal Pickup/Delivery for Sr. Hub...
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Senior Peer Counseling Volunteer
- Disaster Preparedness Speaker Team
- Food Pantry Scheduler and...
- Senior TAX Preparers - Western...
- Senior Peer Counseling
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Senior...
- Adams County Food Banks
- Care Management Assistant
- Totes of Hope Food Volunteer
- Adult Day Service Best Friend...