Healthcare innovators located at somerville is an Non profit organization and our mission is "To foster a healthcare ecosystem centered on innovation".And our vision is "To become a global leader in providing healthcare technology solutions..We teach people with ideas on how to start and operate a startup company successfully.
Benefits volunteering with us:
- Growth/Learning opportunity
- Portion of revenue (profit sharing) - for any new business brought by the employee
- Collaborative and teamwork
- Diverse responsibilities - Opportunity work on diverse projects (learn new things)
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Voice - share ideas/views
- Networking opportunity
We are 13,000-member community, with mission of becoming the premier place for digital health tech entrepreneurs; to innovate and build businesses that will solve healthcare issues, improve patient outcomes, and reduce costs in a meaningful and impactful way. The objective of HI is to develop resources and infrastructures that are necessary to identify early stage opportunities, cultivate and assist healthcare technology startups to create, validate and commercialize ideas.
We are seeking for someone who can do basic research on the internet, research involves either finding people/company and reaching out to them.
Roles and responsibilities
- Conducting research on potential speakers by utilizing internal resources
- Creating lists of potential speakers to be utilized by our Business Development team
- Coordinate the leads with the Business Development and events team
- Managing data for new and prospective clients in our Customer Relationship Management system.
- Research on all social media
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check