In-Office Volunteers Needed for JDRF
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where825 Hammonds Ferry RoadSuite HLinthicum Heights, MD 21090
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with mailing list maintenance as needed
- Assist with internet research as needed
- Assist with auction item packaging
- Assist with Gala program organization and preparation
- Assist with stewardship of Hope Gala sponsors by collecting guest information
- Support the auction procurement process, including follow-up phone calls to past and prospective item donors
- Aid staff in the completion of mailings, including honoree’s solicitations, Gala research update event and follow-up regarding Gala invitations
- Additional Gala duties as assigned
Volunteers should have superior organizational and time management skills, excel working independently and seek to grow as professionals. Strong interpersonal and communications skills, and comfort in a fast-paced environment are essential.
Volunteers must be able to work as a team, and must demonstrate leadership qualities and a willingness to learn. Prior non-profit experience is preferred.
Questions or Interested in Volunteering with Us?
Please contact Kristen Van Meter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- As many weekdays as possible between 10am-4pm
- Must have excellent attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task very well.