Looking for a way to get involved with a local, non-profit organization? Greater East Side Development is currently looking to fill an opening board position. We’re looking for a new Secretary to help us continue to grow. Responsibilities for the position are listed below. If you or anyone you know may be interested, contact us at gesdmarketing@ gmail.com.
- Prepare meeting agenda for twelve monthly meetings
- Take minutes for twelve monthly meetings that are held on the 1st Wednesday of the month usually at Home Plate Diner on E 30th St.
- Coordinate monthly meeting locations with area businesses and restaurants.
- Help president with membership renewal and receipt mailings
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Around 5 hours a month
- Must be able to attend the monthly meeting on the first Wednesdy of the month