4 people are interested
Be the HEART of hospice!! Friendly visitors needed in JEANNETTE
ORGANIZATION: ViaQuest Hospice
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
At ViaQuest Hospice, we are building a team of compassionate people willing to volunteer their time and skills for the benefit of our patients and their families. Patients are eagerly waiting for someone to brighten their day with a smiling face. Hold a hand, share a laugh or listen to a story!!
No special skills or education are required, only a generosity of heart. Flexible hours to fit your schedule - daily/weekly/monthly...days/evenings/weekends! Give the gift of love as a hospice volunteer!
Serving as a hospice volunteer requires:
1. Submitting an application, including two references
2. Successfully passing background checks (cost covered by ViaQuest)
3. Completing a tuberculosis screening (cost covered by ViaQuest)
4. Proof of Covid-19 vaccination or appropriate exemption
5. Completing an orientation session, scheduled at your convenience at a location of your choosing
6. Completing an on-site training in your local area, scheduled at your convenience, where you will meet a patient based on your interests, goals and availability
About ViaQuest Hospice
610 Park Avenue, Monongahela, PA 15063, US
Our Mission: To provide care you can trust and service that exceeds expectations. Our Vision: To be the premier provider of Hospice Services by enabling patients to live their remaining days to the fullest and with dignity. Our Values Compassion Acceptance Reliability Excellence
ViaQuest Hospice and its caring professionals strive to be a refuge for you and your family. Our mission is to assist our patients in maintaining quality and dignity in their final days, while providing support for families and loved ones. ViaQuest Hospice staff strive to assist our patients in living each day to the fullest by focusing on comfort care, pain management and relief of distressing symptoms. We offer our patients and their families spiritual and bereavement counseling, as well as emotional support.
Jeannette and surrounding areasJeannette, PA 15644
November 15, 2022
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training