Be the HEART of hospice!! Friendly visitors needed in JEANNETTE
2 people are interested
At ViaQuest Hospice, we are building a team of compassionate people willing to volunteer their time and skills for the benefit of our patients and their families. Patients are eagerly waiting for someone to brighten their day with a smiling face. Hold a hand, share a laugh or listen to a story!!
No special skills or education are required, only a generosity of heart. Flexible hours to fit your schedule - daily/weekly/monthly...days/evenings/weekends! Give the gift of love as a hospice volunteer!
Serving as a hospice volunteer requires:
1. Submitting an application, including two references
2. Successfully passing background checks (cost covered by ViaQuest)
3. Completing a tuberculosis screening (cost covered by ViaQuest)
4. Completing an orientation session, scheduled at your convenience at a location of your choosing
5. Completing an on-site training in your local area, scheduled at your convenience, where you will meet a patient based on your interests, goals and availability
We'll work with your schedule.
Jeannette and surrounding areasJeannette, PA 15644
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training