Clerical Aide services Western Massachusetts with vision impaired neighbor
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2038 Maple StreetThree Rivers, MA 01080
This assistance can be varied; as to organize and reading mail, preparing checks for bill payments, balancing a checkbook and writing letters as needed.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one to two hours per week or bi-weekly
- Running Sighted Guide
- Help a Blind Neighbor in Newton
- Clerical Aide services Western...
- Help a Blind Neighbor in Quincy
- Help a Blind Neighbor in Peabody
- Walking and Socialization...
- Volunteer Medical Driver /...
- Help a Blind Neighbor in Winthrop
- Technical Aide Western...
- Help a Blind Neighbor in Your...
- Escort Shopper for a visually...
- Help a Blind Neighbor in Weymouth
- Help a Blind Neighbor in South...
- Escort Shopper Western...
- Help a Blind Neighbor in Brookline
- Mall shopping with a person who...
- Local leisure trips with a blind...
- Help a Neighbor in Dorchester
- Volunteer / Escort Shopper to...