Help our coordinator schedule volunteers, give orientation, celebrate employee, volunteer and patient birthdays, and basic admin skills.
Beginners are welcomed!Training will be provided! This will give the opportunity to make a career out of and build your resume but the toughest job you may love doing!
To learn the position is right for you, contact our office @ 210.520.7734 or by email.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Mon-Friday 9am - 5pm. All Day/Afternoon/Evening
- TB Testing, Drug Screening
- Spanish Speaking Angels Needed
- Friday Administration Help
- Not Familiar with Hospice?
- Patient Support
- Patient Support Near You
- Administrative Help
- Make Someone Smile =D
- Monday Front Desk Receptionist
- Love to read, walk, write, visit...
- Afterhour and Weekend Patient...
- Become a Volunteer Coordinator...
- Summer Time Activities
- Weekend writing, walking,...
- Hospice Interdisciplinary Team...