Many people in the Hospice learn about hospice the day they start working for one. So why not learn more about it.
We have friedly staff that will be happy to let you know how we work. Give a helping hand in the office. Get hands on training and learn new systems.
This can become a resume builder for you! Also, we work around your schedule.
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator @ 210.520.7734 or SMS/Text 210.213.2891 or by simply replying to this ad by e-mail.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Professional Development
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Regular Business Hours 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
- TB Testing, Drug Screening
- Spanish Speaking Angels Needed
- Friday Administration Help
- Not Familiar with Hospice?
- Patient Support
- Patient Support Near You
- Administrative Help
- Make Someone Smile =D
- Monday Front Desk Receptionist
- Tuck In Program/Volunteer from...
- Love to read, walk, write, visit...
- Afterhour and Weekend Patient...
- Become a Volunteer Coordinator...
- Weekend writing, walking,...
- Hospice Interdisciplinary Team...