Our team at Seasons Hospice is looking for a Wilderness Therapist who would be interested in connecting with patients in their final months. What does it mean to integrate Wilderness Therapy into a hospice context? If this oppertunity resonates with you, please email us a minimum of a one paragraph answer in regards to this question. We look forward to hearing from you!
"The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness."
- Outdoor Recreation
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- Orientation or Training
- We provide a mandatory comprehensive training.
- Facilitate Legacy Projects for...
- Vigil Volunteer
- Theology Students and Hospice
- Sensory Based Volunteering for...
- Hospice Music Companion
- Nonverbal Communication for...
- Care Companion Volunteer
- Wilderness Therapy for Hospice
- We Honor Veterans
- Hospice Volunteering For Med...
- Spanish Speaking Hospice Volunteer
- Memory Bear/ Pillow Sewer
- Art Therapy and Hospice
- Pet Therapy and Hospice
- Hospice Beautician
- Parent-Child Hospice Volunteer Duo
- Circle of Care
- Aromatherapy and Hospice
- Mindfulness and Hospice