Seasons Hospice at Sinai: Seeking Pet Visitation Teams
8 people are interested
Our patients at the Seasons Hospice Inpatient Center at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore would greatly benefit from visits by certified pet therapy teams. There's nothing like petting a dog to lift your spirits, calm you down, remind you of home and make you smile. To become certified, check out petpartners.org or tdi-dog.org. Once certified, please contact Karleen Lombard, Manager of Volunteer Services at Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care of Maryland at 888-523-6000 to begin the process of becoming a hospice volunteer with your pet. You'll bring so much joy to our patients!
About Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care
5457 Twin Knolls Road, Suite 100, Columbia, MD 21045, US
Our Mission: Honoring Life ~ Offering Hope We serve families in Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Carroll, Cecil, Harford, Howard, Montgomery and Prince George's Counties.
Our Vision is to:
- recognize that individuals and families are the true experts in their own care.
- support our staff so they can put our patients and families first.
- find creative solutions which add quality to life.
- strive for excellence beyond accepted standards.
- increase the community's awareness of hospice as part of the continuum of care.
We'll work with your schedule.
Seasons Hospice Inpatient CenterSinai Hospital2401 W. Belvedere AvenueBaltimore, MD 21215
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Animal Therapy
- Patient Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training