Do you love Downtown Bend? Do you love small business? Entrepreneurship? Community?
Do you love talking to people? Are you a good listener? Do you want to learn more about the people who make up your Downtown Bend? Are you fascinated by people's stories?
If you answered yes to any of these questions - this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
This job includes things like (but not limited to):
- Passing out flyers to each downtown stores
- Collecting information from owners and employees about varies issues and campaigns
- Visit stores to collect donations
- Visit stores to allow them the opportunity to voice their needs
- Directing tourist and answering questions
This is a really important position. You become the face of downtown. It is also incredibly fun and rewarding. This is an ongoing position. You choose your hours, and the amount of time you dedicate (1-40 hours per week). This is a flexible position, but we are looking for long-term volunteers who want to rewards of long-term interaction with people. Ideally, our Downtown Ambassadors would work with us for 6 months or longer.
If this feels like it would be a rewarding opportunity for you, please reach out to me (Mindy) at 360-393-8992, email@example.com
- Resource Development / Management
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 0-40 per week, flexible schedule