Meals on Wheels Driver/ Monday-Friday Mornings
WhenMon Oct 17, 2016 06:30 AM - Mon Dec 19, 2016 08:30 AM
WhereVolunteer sites through out the Coachella ValleyPalm Desert, CA 92260
The Joslyn Center is in need of a Meals on Wheels driver to pick up the meals from the Neuro Vit. Center in Palm Springs and bring back to the Senior Center for deliverly.
6:30AM- Arrive at the Joslyn Center and take "their" van to the Neuro Vit. Center in Palm Springs.
7:00AM- Load the ice and meals into the van and take back to the Joslyn Center.
7:30AM- Unload the meals at the Joslyn Center
8:30AM- Finish volunteer assignment.
This volunteer role is Monday-Friday. Supplemental Insurance will be provided to you.
- Bus/Van Driving
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 2 hours Monday-Friday
- Volunteer Orientation! July 26th...
- Habitat for Humanity
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Voices for Children ( CASA )
- Public Library Assistance
- Palm Desert Library
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Help us at Halloween...
- Portola Community Center
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- Volunteer at the 2017...
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Cathedral City Library