New volunteer opportunity! ReStore West needs a volunteer to help disassemble items for metal recycling. By dedicating our time to this project, the ReStore will be able to increase the revenue earned from metal recycling and ensure the material is repurposed.
This volunteer should:
· Be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time;
· Be able to use some force to pry and disassemble items;
· Have basic knowledge of tools and hardware;
· Be able to work independently.
We ask volunteers commit to a shift every Tuesday for a minimum of three months. Length of shift depends on volunteer availability and quantity of donations.
For more info, email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resource Development / Management
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly, flexible schedule