The Volunteer Services intern will help recruit, train, recognize and support our NorthPoint volunteers as an assistant to the volunteer manager. With over 400 volunteers donating their time on our campus each year, we could not serve the community without their support. There is opportunity to expand volunteer options at our clinic and human services sites. With a focus on corporate and collegiate recruitment and expansion of outreach through social media, this is a great position for a creative individual that has great enthusiasm and interest in community partnerships.
Qualifications include volunteer experience, interest in community collaboration in North Minneapolis, and excellent written and oral communication skills. Candidates who are both detail-oriented and interested in organizational systems are ideal.
Hmong, Somali or Spanish fluency is a needed for recruitment.
This position is for 8-10 hours a week during weekdays for a minimum of 3 months.
- Program Management
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Diversity
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- This position is for 10 hours a week on weekdays
- Volunteer Services Program...
- Computer Savvy? Lend your skills...
- Receptionist Intern
- Hmong Health Outreach Volunteers...
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Men's Health Community Outreach...
- Children's Book Shelf Assistant
- Food Shelf Assistant
- Mobile Food Shelf Volunteer...
- May is Mental Health Awareness...
- Produce Distribution - Great...