Loaves and Fishes is very excited to announce our FOURTH "Jingle Bell Food Drive." We are asking for your help this Holiday Season to sponsor a "Jingle Bell" Food Drive for Loaves and Fishes during the months of November and December.
We need churches, businesses, schools, civic organizations and individuals to say YES and make the Loaves and Fishes Jingle bell Food Drive ring loudly this Christmas season, and with YOUR HELP this can be done.
Just know, when you participate you are helping Loaves and Fishes feed over 200 individuals and families that are served a hot noon meal, six days a week, Monday through Saturday, from 10:30 AM to 12:00 noon.
* Take one day or weeks and have your group bring in canned goods and other needed items from the enclosed list.
* If your group prefers we accept monetary gifts. Mail your gift to the address below and receive a
Loaves and Fishes
PO Box 3241
Clarksville, TN 37043
* Loaves and Fishes will be happy to speak to your group about our feeding program.
* We will pick up your food donations, or you can bring them to Loaves and Fishes between the hours of 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM Monday through Saturday. Loaves and Fishes is located at 215 Foster Street, across from First Presbyterian Church.
* To participate in the Loaves and Fishes Jingle Bell Food Drive, please call Jill Crow at 931.648.9525, or Susan Chapman at 931.216.7275, or go to email@example.com.
- Project Management
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment