Like what we do and want to get involved? Consider becoming a mentor!
You will have a chance to work with young leaders completing a 10-month Apprenticeship program.
As a mentor, you will:
- Serve as a sounding board and resource to help Allies navigate challenges and opportunities during the Apprenticeship;
- Help Allies increase their networking skills, awareness of individual impact, and work- life balance;
- Help connect Allies to people and other resources that will support their professional growth;
- Assist with preparing Allies for the next steps in their careers.
Mentors can apply at http://tinyurl.com/zycxb89
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-2 hours a month