Global Hope Network International is looking for experienced stage directors / stage moms to help coordinate our holiday fundraiser show on December 2nd.
Your basic tasks will be to make sure performers are where they need to be during the show, helping them set up and ensure the show runs smoothly with no performance gaps.
The ideal candidates will be experienced and have a strong personality.
We expect this opportunity to require about 1 or 2 hours a week up to our December 2nd event. On December 2nd, we will need your help from 3pm to 10pm.
- People Skills
- Stage Management
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours a week and 3-10pm on December 2nd
- Orientation, walk through
- Special Event team
- Event Planner/Coordinator...
- Fundraiser setup/clean up crew...
- Design Team
- Data Input and Organization Team
- Social Media Team
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Web Team
- Community Engagement (Denver...
- Stage director
- Assistant to the COO, USA...
- Event Planner
- Servers needed for fundraiser
- Assistant Volunteer Coordinator...
- Writing Team
- Email Marketing Team