About Nonprofit Sector Foundation (NSF)...
We are a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization purposed to build stronger communities by working with with local charities to create and fill job opportunities.
Our mission is to promote economic development through nonprofit capacity building, and provide access to community resources and wellness services for those in need.
We are currently recruiting for a computer/internet savvy Social Media / Marketing Volunteer to work virtually for our Foundation. Successful candidates will have excellent customer service and must be outcome-oriented.
Candidates must possess a strong ability to work independently and authentically from a remote location conducive to quality production, empowering efficiency and professionalism. Strong attention to detail is essential to the position as well.
This is a volunteer position. We are looking for candidates to commit to 5-10 hours per week. Candidates will be required to:
- Fill out and return the volunteer application
- Participate in an orientation conference call
- Read and sign the volunteer handbook
- Attend weekly scheduled meetings by phone
- Have access to a computer during volunteer hours as your assignments and collaboration will be issued via corporate, cloud-based platform.
Candidate will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
Job DescriptionAccurately update page per direction of Volunteer Coordinator to:
- Manage & increase group participation
- Create and manage posts
- Maintain page with up-to-date information/pictures/videos
- Increase likes
- Obtain client testimonials and post
- Create community polls; manage feedback
- Ensure our nonprofit client's posts are shared to our page
- Help with marketing our services
- All in One Platform - find the best out there and get nonprofit perks to be able to manage all our social media platforms in one place
- Facebook - accurately update page per direction of Volunteer Coordinator, increase likes, daily posts, ensure nonprofit affiliate’s posts shared to our page, rotate new and exciting photos and videos, create and share community polls, groups participation to include our own, use Facebook ads per direction and check for nonprofit rates or free services.
- Twitter - fix login, update to current time & begin tweeting as directed
- LinkedIn - update and begin using business profile page, groups participation, find any and all groups that pertain to NSF and join and network, use news feed and messages to communicate our message
- Google+, Instagram & Snapchat - set up for NSF use later
- Website - keep current with testimonials, photos, videos and content.
- Data Entry
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Customer Service
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week