About Nonprofit Sector Foundation (NSF)...
Created in 2008, we are a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit corporation set up to help community members and charities in need.
Our mission is to provide health & wellness, community and economic development resources and services for those in need.
We are currently recruiting for a computer/internet savvy Social Media / Marketing Volunteer to work virtually. Successful candidates will have integrity, excellent service skills and must be outcome-oriented.
Candidates must possess a strong ability to work independently and authentically from a remote location conducive to quality production, empowering efficiency and professionalism. Strong attention to detail is essential to the position.
This is a volunteer position. We are looking for candidates to commit to 5-10 hours per week. Candidates will be required to:
- Fill out and return the volunteer application
- Participate in an orientation conference call
- Read and sign the volunteer handbook
- Attend monthly scheduled meetings by phone
- Participate in weekly email check-ins
- Have access to a computer during volunteer hours as your assignments and collaboration will be issued via corporate, cloud-based platform
Job DescriptionAccurately update social media and website pages per direction to:
- Manage & increase group participation
- Create and manage posts
- Maintain pages with up-to-date information/pictures/videos
- Increase likes
- Obtain client testimonials and posts
- Create community polls; manage feedback
- Ensure our nonprofit client's posts are shared to our page
- Help with marketing our services
NSF Social Media Tasks - These tasks do not need to be completed all at once. Projects will be prioritized and assigned.
- All in One Platform - find the best out there and get nonprofit perks. I want us to be able to manage all our social media platforms in one place
- Facebook - accurately update page per direction, increase likes, create daily posts, share posts, rotate new and exciting photos and videos, create and share community polls, find any and all groups that pertain to us, join and network, use Facebook ads per direction and check for nonprofit rates or free (Causes?).
- Twitter - already connected to Facebook posts
- LinkedIn - update and begin using business profile page, find any and all groups that pertain to us, join and network, use news feed and messages to communicate our messages
- Google+, Instagram & Snapchat - set up for use later
- Website - keep current, with testimonials, photos, videos and content. Ensure wording draws in and keeps clients, as well as encourages donors.
- Marketing Planning - provide input as asked to help build out our marketing plan. Help us implement certain areas such as logo design, promotional materials and more.
- Data Entry
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Customer Service
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week