About Nonprofit Sector Foundation ...
We are a 501 c3 Nonprofit organization missioned to build stronger communities by helping other nonprofit organizations strengthen their capacity and meet the community need.
We are currently recruiting for a social media volunteer to work virtually for our Foundation. Successful candidates will have excellent customer service and must be outcome-oriented. Candidates must possess a strong ability to work independently and authentically from a remote location conducive to quality production empowering efficiency and professionalism. Strong attention to detail is essential to the position as well.
This is a volunteer position. We are looking for candidates to commit to 5-10 hours per week. Candidates will be required to participate in an on-boarding orientation, participate in schedule committee meetings, and have access to computer during volunteer hours as your assignments and collaboration will be issued via corporate cloud-based platform.
Candidate will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
- Accurately update page per direction of Marketing/Social Media Chair to:
- Manage & increase group participation
- Create and manage posts
- Maintain page with up-to-date information/pictures/videos
- Increase likes
- Create community polls; manage feedback
- Ensure nonprofit affiliates post I shared to our page rotate new and existing photos and videos Create and share community pool
Use Facebook ads per direction
Research nonprofit discounts for ads
Correct Login Credential and begin posting as directed
Create business profile/page
Develop/cultivate network - research social groups for opportunity to join
- Data Entry
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Customer Service
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week