How many volunteers does it take to turn Cherrywood Art Fair from idea into reality? Over 100!
We need volunteers of all ages and skill sets to put on our fantastic holiday event. Like to do hard work and heavy lifting? Sign-up for Set-up or Breakdown. Are you outgoing and enjoy talking to people? We’d love to have you on our Info & Guest Services or Artist Relief Crew. Organized and personable? You might enjoy our Silent Auction Crew. Take a look at the descriptions below to see where you would like to contribute.
Shifts are 2-4 hours long. Most opportunities take place Dec. 9-11, 2016, but there are a few pre-event positions, too. Here’s what you get out of the deal:
- Participation in an Austin holiday tradition
- Satisfaction of knowing you contributed your energy to support artists and arts education in your community
- Event production and nonprofit experience
- Opportunities for networking with people who do cool things
- Sweet treats and snacks from the Green Room
- An invitation to our annual volunteer party in January
- Access to the fair’s artists and makers, tasty food trucks and unique performances
- Loads of good vibes, thanks, and never ending appreciation from CHULA League and Cherrywood Art Fair team!
Volunteer Orientation: Thursday, Dec. 8th 6:30-8pm @ Maplewood Elementary in the cafeteria. Please plan to attend if at all possible. Meet your crew chief and find out all the nifty details about your shifts. We’ll have refreshments so don’t miss out!
If you want to have a great time helping our staff produce the best holiday event in Austin, sign up today. Want more info? Contact our Volunteer Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment