About Nonprofit Sector Foundation (NSF)...
Created in 2008, we are a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit corporation set up to help community members and charities in need.
Our mission is to provide health & wellness, community and economic development resources and services for those in need.
We are currently recruiting for a computer/internet savvy Virtual Administrative Assistant Volunteer to work virtually. Successful candidates will have integrity, excellent service skills and must be outcome-oriented.
Candidates must possess a strong ability to work independently and authentically from a remote location conducive to quality production, empowering efficiency and professionalism. Strong attention to detail is essential to the position.
This is a volunteer position. We are looking for candidates to commit to 5-10 hours per week. Candidates will be required to:
- Fill out and return the volunteer application
- Participate in an orientation conference call
- Read and sign the volunteer handbook
- Attend monthly scheduled meetings by phone
- Participate in weekly email check-ins
- Have access to a computer during volunteer hours as your assignments and collaboration will be issued via corporate, cloud-based platform
- Administrative / Clerical / Secretarial tasks
- Coordination of correspondence to include reports, memos, and emails
- Document Management to include Digital filing and maintenance tasks
- Calendar Scheduling, data entry and database management
- Project management abilities
Customer Service - over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
- Ability to communicate both written and orally
- Upward communication to management with tact and professionalism
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Must have access to computer, telephone, and internet during volunteer hours
Characteristics of Success
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Competencies & Key Attributes
- Professional Administrative Procedures and Task Management
- Excellent Customer Service and Relationship Management
- Professional Problem Solving and Decision Making Abilities
- Executive Admin
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
- Market Research
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week