About Nonprofit Sector Foundation ...
We are a 501 c3 Nonprofit organization missioned to build stronger communities by helping other nonprofit organizations strengthen their capacity and meet the community need.
We are currently recruiting for a computer/internet savvy Administrative Assistant to work virtually for our Foundation. Successful candidates will have excellent customer service and must be outcome-oriented. Candidates must possess a strong ability to work independently and authentically from a remote location conducive to quality production empowering efficiency and professionalism. Strong attention to detail is essential to the position as well.
This is a volunteer position. We are looking for candidates to commit to 5-10 hours per week. Candidates will be required to participate in an on-boarding orientation, participate in schedule committee meetings, and have access to computer during volunteer hours as your assignments and collaboration will be issued via corporate cloud-based platform.
Candidate will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
- Administrative / Clerical / Secretarial tasks
- Management and coordination of correspondence to include reports, memos, and emails
- Committee Liaison
- Document Management to include Digital filing and maintenance tasks
- Calendar Scheduling, data entry and database management
- Project management abilities
Customer Service - over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
- ability to communicate both written and orally
- Upward communication to management with tact and professionalism
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Must have access to computer, telephone, and internet during volunteer hours
Characteristics of Success
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Competencies & Key Attributes
- Professional Administrative Procedures and Task Management
- Excellent Customer Service and Relationship Management
- Professional Problem Solving and Decision Making Abilities
- Executive Admin
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
- Market Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week