Seasons Hospice is looking for members in the community to help calm and soothe our patients utilizing our Aromatherapy Program. You would be using aromatherapy materials such as oils to help enhance the wellbeing of interested patients. From the many uses of Lavender oil, to treatments like peppermint oil used for nausea, we will provide a variety of oils to help patients individual needs. Aromatherapy can be used to hold the space for a relaxed companionship visit, meditation, applied as a foot rub, as well as with massages. Lotions, while often used only for moisturizing, can also be used as an opportunity to provide aromatherapy benefits for the patient.
We have a comprehensive training for all interested applicants looking to become a hospice volunteer (estimated time 15 hours). Please contact us if this opportunity resonates with you. Thank you!
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 1 hour a week for 6 months
- Facilitate Legacy Projects for...
- Vigil Volunteer
- Theology Students and Hospice
- Sensory Based Volunteering for...
- Hospice Music Companion
- Nonverbal Communication for...
- Care Companion Volunteer
- Wilderness Therapy for Hospice
- We Honor Veterans
- Hospice Volunteering For Med...
- Spanish Speaking Hospice Volunteer
- Memory Bear/ Pillow Sewer
- Art Therapy and Hospice
- Pet Therapy and Hospice
- Hospice Beautician
- Parent-Child Hospice Volunteer Duo
- Circle of Care
- Aromatherapy and Hospice
- Mindfulness and Hospice