This position is great for those who are busy in life but still want to make time to volunteer with Planned Parenthood. As a volunteer office assistant, you will provide on-call assistance to a variety of our departments to help with the general function of the agency. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) copying and collating materials and participating in special or bulk mailings. These special projects are essential to help maintain the flow and efficiency of PPMNS.
The office assistant volunteer helps with a wide range of administrative tasks, short-term projects and one-time events. This flexible position is designed to provide help in a variety of ways to all departments, thus facilitating the general functions of the agency.
* Assist in copying and collating materials necessary for meetings, workshops, proposals, etc.
* Participate in various stages of bulk or special mailings (addressing, stuffing, sealing, stamping, and sorting)
* Help with data entry, word processing, or spreadsheets when needed.
* Assist in other special projects, such as sorting clippings, restructuring of filing systems, preparing workshop materials, or other such tasks that may arise
* Previous office experience
* Computer or typing skills desirable
* Attention to detail
* Organizational skills
* Ability to maintain confidential information
* Experience with Microsoft Excel preferred
* Supports Planned Parenthood’s mission
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training