With the support of groups like yours, Open Arms brings comfort, nutrition, and support to our fellow community members who are living with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other life threatening illnesses. We do this through preparing, packaging, and delivering homemade food to approximately 1,000 clients every week across the Twin Cities free of charge, using healthy ingredients.
Set up a one-time opportunity
- Select a date that works for your group 6-8 weeks in advance
- Lend a hand prepping and packaging meals in our kitchen or delivering meals to our clients in the Twin Cities Metro Area (volunteers do use their own cars for delivery)
- Opportunities available Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays from 10:30am-1pm or 1:30pm-4pm.
- Limited Saturday opportunities available 10am-12pm
- A shift is 2.5 hours in length which includes a 30 minute orientation and tour at Open Arms complete with homemade treats
In return for your service, Open Arms will provide you with the opportunity to be part of a warm and giving community, with engaging and flexible volunteer opportunities, and the chance to give back in a meaningful way.
Setting up a group at Open Arms is easy - contact Jennifer for more information at email@example.com.
- People Skills
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- One-time 2.5 hour commitment
- Intern at Open Arms of MN!
- Bring nourishment to those in...
- Prepare Meals for Those in Need!
- Bring Delicious Meals to Those...
- Become a Volunteer and Prep...
- Looking for a meaningful and fun...
- Deliver Meals to Those in need...
- Bring Nourishment to Those in...
- Open Farms Internship
- Client Bag Decorating
- Family Delivery Opportunity