Help seniors live independently in their homes!
Description : Volunteer Housekeepers are needed to support seniors in the community. As our elders age, it becomes more difficult to take on tasks such as vacuuming, mopping, and doing laundry - but you can help! Duties vary by senior and may include light cleaning, laundry, and cleaning floors. Volunteers are needed on an occasional and regular basis, depending on your schedule.
About Us : East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
Hours : Flexible, varies
Must pass a background check
Able to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds in a caring, courteous manner
Gain experience working with seniors and people dedicated to helping seniors
Make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community
If you are interested in this position, please contact us:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Footcare Volunteer
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Volunteer Housekeeper
- Fight Hunger - Help Seniors Stay...
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Communications Internship
- Provide Relief to Primary...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Nursing Assistant
- Event Planning Internship
- Volunteer Driver for Seniors in...
- Outdoor Volunteering - Help...
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Communications Volunteer
- Check-In Call Volunteer