Serves as news writer and content developer for the GO Marketing & Communications team. Develops press releases, PSAs, newsletter articles, blogs, social media campaigns, and other materials as directed by the Support Systems Manager and in cooperation with the Social Media and Graphic Design teams. Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and produce quality work under short deadlines. Must be experienced writer/editor. Availability during entire conference (Aug. 23-27) is a plus.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-6 hrs per week leading up to conference
- Vendor Coordinator for Conference
- Marketing and Communications Team
- Conference Photography Team
- Want to support transgender and...
- Volunteer Services Assistant
- Social Media Coordinator
- Raffle and Onsite Fundraising...
- Community Housing Team
- Be the Anchor - Conference...
- Conference Events Team
- Kids Day Camp Team