2016 Secret Santa's and Children Wanting To Be A Needy Child's Secret Santa's.
WhenMon Oct 10, 2016 10:00 AM - Fri Dec 23, 2016 06:00 PM
WhereBig Hearts with Helping Hands of Arizona org2739 N. La Verne AveBig Hearts with Helping Hands Organization membersTucson, AZ 85712
We are looking for children and adults who would like to be a 2016 Secret Santa for a needy child. So far we have over 20 children looking for a Secret Santa.
Our needy children have written their letters, listing what they wanted Santa to bring them for Christmas. We have pictures of the children with their letters and will take pictures after Christmas, to show the child(ren) chosen by a Secret Santa's have received the gift(s).
If you have any added questions or would like to learn more about our Secret Santa program, please feel free to e-mail us with your questions. Those who wish to order gifts onlline can have them mailed to our registered business address.
So far we have picutres and letters from some of our Tucson, Arizona needy families. As more of the children's pictures come in, they wil be listed. The children's pictures can be seen on our Public Group Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/58374164742/
Last years 2015 Secret Santa pictures can be seen on this Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BigHeartsWithHelpingHandsOrg
In 2015, we had two children being a Secret Santa for a needy familiy. Those pictures are seen here: https://www.facebook.com/SecretSantaChildrenForNeedyChildren/
Here is a list of some of our needy children:
1. SHE HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY A SECRET SANTA Tenee' is a 7 year old girl, who is 1st of 5 who's house had caught fire afew months ago. On her letter to Santa, she has put a Frozen or Princess Bike, a child's Karaoke machine, A play Kitchen, a Doll House, Barbies, Kitchen Set, Doll House Accessories, Monster High Dolls, Coloring Books, Crayons and a Monster High Movie. SHE HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY A SECRET SANTA Thank You!
2. SHE HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY A CHILD SECRET SANTA 2. Angel is a 5 year old boy, who happens to be the 2nd of the 5 children who's was displaced from their house fire. On his letter to Santa he has Learning Toys, coloring books, crayons, remote control truck, ninja turtle Toys and a Playdough Burger BBQ. SHE HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY A CHILD SECRET SANTA Thank You!
3. HE HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY A SECRET SANTA Isaiah is a 8 yr old boy who has epilepsy. He is the 3rd of 5 children displaced from a house fire. He has asked Santa for: Playdough, Soccer Ball, Star Wars backpack, Remote Control car, Star Wars toys and Hot Wheels cars and race track. HE HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY A SECRET SANTA Thank You!
4. HE HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY A SECRET SANTA Guillermo is an 11 yr old boy. He is the 4th of 5 children who whose house had caught fire afew months ago. He has asked santa for a Remote Controle Lexios Lamborgini, remote control helicopter, a small drone, Operation Board Game, Battle Ship game, Pie Face game, Lego Ninja Turtle Airjitzu Cole set, and a Nerf Gun. HE HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY A SECRET SANTA Thank You!
5. SHE HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY A SECRET SANTA Amtanique is a 14 yr old girl, who is the 5th of the 5 children who had a house fire a few months ago. She loves to do art! Even though she is legally blind, she does wonderful art work! Her letter says she would like to get paints, paint brushes, Copic markers, Canvas, Sketch book, microline Ink Pen and a Pop Mang Drawing Book. SHE AHS BEEN ADOPTED BY A SECRET SANTA Thank you!!!
6. Layla is a 2 yr. old girl who has asked Santa for a tricycle, a Barbie Doll, Educational toys, size 4-5T clothes and a Surprise gift.
7. Azariah is a 2 year old boy who started collecting Pixar cars. He loves playing with cars and would like a race track.
8. Isaiah S.M. is a 9 year old boy who has written this on his Secret Santa Christmas Wish List: Ninjago Lego Sets, Lamborghini Hot Wheel Cars, NBA Basket Ball and a Back Nike' Football.
9. Jazmine is a 5 year old girl who has written this on her Secret Santa Christmas Wish List: Hair accessories for herself, A Doll House, Barbies, Babie accessories and Doll House accessories.
10. We have a 10 yr. old boy who says he wants his first new pair of shoes. He has had second hand shoes all of his life, so his one desired wish is to have his very own pair of shoes. A Gift Card from a Shoe Store would probably benefit him better, than if a Secret Santa were to make the shoe purchase themselves. This way we can make sure his shoe size is accurate, along with him choose the color of shoes he would like to wear. He has not yet mentioned anything else that he wants. I am sure puzzles, board games or the game Battle Ship will not be bad ideas. This will let him and his grandpa have some one on one time together, since his grandpa is the only parent figure in his life.
11. We have a 6 month old boy named Christopher. His mom had to help write the letter to his possable Secret Santa. He is requesting a stroller, clothes and age appropriate educational toys for Christmas.
12. We have a 1yr old girl named Aniya. Her mom helped her write her letter to a Secret Santa. She wants clothes and age appropriate educational toys.
13. We have a girl named Desiree. She has written a letter to Santa asking for an American Doll, an Easy Bake Oven and food accessories, a little baby, skirts, lip gloss, shoes, a toy bunny, a dress and shorts.
14. SHE HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY A SECRET SANTA We have a 10yr old girl named Aliva. She was asking her Secret Santa for a Beieve It or Not book, a How To Draw Book, pencils, good erasers, stuffed animals, Barbies, childs size guitar. Barbie Dream House, Hatchable, Shopkins, sand gold, sand diamonds and a Grocery Game (Musical items can be found at a low cost on either www.MusiciansFriends.com or www.Amazon.com) SHE HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY A SECRET SANTA
15. We have a 12 yr old boy named Adrian. He would lke a White and Blue Yankees Hat, a remote for my Playstation 3 and The Arriving Spiderman 2 Playstation 3 game. (Unsure what the title of the game is, due to not being able to read it well.)
16. We have a 4 yr. old boy named Paul. HIs letter to a Secret Santa says that he would like a Descovery Child's educational computer (ages 3 and up), Train Set, Clothes, Superman toys and Batman toys.
17. We have a 6 yr old girl named Nevia. She would like to ask Santa for a bike, a diary, Barbies, Babies, Toy cash register with fake money and for the Frozen Elsa and Anna dolls.
More chidlren will be added, as they write their letters to Santa and pictures of them are received. So far, all of our needy children are located in Tucson, Arizona this year.
- Child Welfare
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Youth Services
- Family Therapy
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 4
- No set time committment
- Just your loving heart wanting to put a smile on a needy children's face this holiday season.
- For those intersted in being a...
- Our main Website needs serious...
- The Hand That Gives You Hope
- Fry's. Ralph and other Kroger...
- Are you interested in the "City...
- Please print out our Albertson's...
- Big Hearts with Helping Hands of...
- We are looking for 2016 toy drop...
- 2016 Secret Santa's needed. Want...
- Crochet, knitting, beading,...
- WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF...
- 2016 Secret Santa's and Children...