WGLI is seeking a Vice President of Business and Creative Development
VP of Business and Creative Development is involved in aligning organizational objectives, short- and long-term strategic planning and positioning. The VP oversees the Business Development, Fund Development, and Marketing Directors, providing direction and guidance and helps establish and monitor the directors’ quarterly goals.
This VP position will:
- Recommend and help establish performance measures and results to evaluate the effectiveness of the organization’s marketing and fund development programs, as well as recommend policies and procedures that affect business, fundraising and marketing.
- Be responsible for management of organization image and position: consistency of desired image and position in all marketing communications: public relations activities, materials including publications, media relations, and online communications. Reviews marketing plan, communications and public relations program.
- Provide guidance in leveraging key relationships and contacts within and outside of the WGLI Network to ensure revenue goals.
- Assure that the organization’s culture, systems and procedures support fund development as well as accountability and compliance standards for donors and funding sources.
- Maintain a strategic perspective based on marketplace and constituent needs and satisfaction in organizational direction, program and services, and decision-making to ensure the overall health and vitality of the Organization.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- a minimum of 6 years’ experience in marketing, communications, public relations, business development and/or a combination of education and experience.
WGLI is driven by the belief that the world would be a better place with stronger women leaders in all facets of life. Our mission is to help women around the globe remove social barriers by becoming successful leaders in their families, businesses, and communities.
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Capacity Planning
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment