- Prepares correspondence, memos, reports, minutes, documents, orders and statistical data such as charts, tables and graphs from written, typed, or verbal instructions.
- Sets-up and maintains office files, records, and indices using computer applications that include use of electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheets, and special data bases.
- Posts information to records where judgment must be exercised in the selection of data.
- Prepares special and periodic reports that involve compiling data from a number of sources.
- Maintains control files of matters in progress to monitor and expedite their completion.
- Coordinates time, place and participant arrangements for meetings; or maintains appointment calendars.
- Prepares newsletters, brochures and other printed materials using desktop publishing software.
- Organizes and prepares training materials and PowerPoint presentations for distribution to staff.
- Reviews a variety of forms and records for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with applicable statutes.
- Takes and prepares minutes of meetings.
- Sorts, screens, prioritizes, and routes incoming mail; gives information to the public or interdepartmental representatives in situations where judgment and interpretation of departmental policies and regulations are required.
- Orders supplies and maintains office supply inventories.
- Provides courteous, high quality service to members of the public by personally responding to requests for service or appropriate referral.
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training