The Children's International Summer Village (CISV) was founded in 1946 and is a global community of dedicated volunteers, creating opportunities for all ages to experience the excitement and enrichment of cultural diversity through our educational programs. We are founded on our belief that peace is possible through friendship - and that the real difference can be made by starting with children.
CISV provides a range of unique, educational group activities, which develop cross-cultural understanding in children, youth and adults from around the world. By encouraging respect for cultural differences and the development of self-awareness, CISV empowers each participant to incorporate these values into their lives as they become global citizens and strive for a more peaceful world.
Our work focuses on the following key areas:
- We provide opportunities for individuals to learn by experience to live amicably with others irrespective of cultural background.
- We contribute through research to a science of international relations and non-violent conflict resolution.
- We cooperate with other organizations having similar purposes.
- We inspire people of all ages to strive for a more just and peaceful world.
Launched in 1982, the entirely volunteer run San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of CISV is building a top notch team of marketing experts to plan, craft and implement a multi channel awareness and engagement program.
We've got a great story to tell. We need your help to tell it.
If you would like to volunteer with CISV San Francisco, please connect with us and tell us how you can help.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- As needed to execute goals. Approx 4 hrs/mo