Hi. We're a new 501(c)(3) that uses organized esports competition between high schools to expose students to STEM subjects and inform participants about potential career opportunities within the online gaming realm.
Right now, we have the need for:
A) volunteers who can help create finished documentation for the class content/syllabus;
B) volunteers on the media kit/public relations side;
C) volunteers with Wordpress or CMS systems management to assist with the main and League websites (no coding).
For A, anyone with technical writing experience and/or publishing knowledge. For C, we are using Sportspress with Buddypress and bbForums. We are still in the framework building stages.
Thank you for considering NSEF.
- Technical Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Website Project Management
- Computer Science
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- No defined time commitment
- Should you require access to student emails in your role, a background check will be required.