We are looking for someone who can stay up on all the latest rescue and shelter-related laws, rules and regulations in MA and other approved states (CT and GA) to ensure that STAR and our partners are abiding by said laws at all times. This volunteer would communicate as needed with the department of agriculture, assist when needed with the set up of rescue licensing and approval in other states and assist in the review of contractual and legal paperwork. Must have regular computer access and at most 5 hours per week to devote.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Compliance Coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Foster Homes in MA, CT and GA
- Marketing Coordinator
- Event Staff (Must be local to...
- Adoptions Coordinator 2
- Transport Volunteers (Must be...
- Adoptions Coordinator
- Application Processors
- Graphic Designers
- Foster Recruitment Coordinator
- Survivor Tails Animal Rescue -...
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Home Visit Volunteers (Must be...
- Grant Writing Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator (Online)
- Donations Coordinator
- Training Coordinator (Must be...