The Advisor is called upon to support the standing committees at HappyCity to analyze its stratgy plan to properly advise Co-Chairs of the committee in achieving its goals.
- Community Outreach
- Strategic Planning & Partnership
- PR & Marketing
- Fund Development & Fundraising
- Program Development
- interested in advising
- demonstrates a concerned and caring attitude toward advisees
- exhibits effective interpersonal and communication skills
- available to advisees
- frequent contact with advisees
- knowledgeable and committee subject matter expert
- monitors committee progress
- uses appropriate information sources and refers when necessary
The Avisor's role is an active rather than a passive one and the process of advising requires the following objective:
- Consult regularly and be available to the Co-Chair of the committee in order to have up-to-date information and develop realistic strategy plans
- Monitor progress toward achieving the goals in the strategy plan
- Follow-up with the Co-Chairs as needed to provide feedback in between regularly held monthly meetings
- Resource Development / Management
- Strategic Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Business Planning
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Market Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-4 Hours/Monthly
- Board of Directors,...
- Board of Directors: Treasurer
- Advisory Council, Committee...
- HappyCity Los Angeles Volunteers
- Board of Directors, Regional...
- Social Media Coordinator
- PR & Marketing Committee...
- Strategic Planning &...
- Fund Development & Fundraising...
- Community Outreach Committee...
- Program Development Committee...
- W+ell Beyond Summit - Event...
- HappyCity Media Pitcher
- Content Writer
- Partnership Facilitator/Liason
- Event Planner, HappyCity Host