Our HappyCity Host program works to advocate for the Vision 80 Project, a strategy of taking a city-wide approach to measure and improve our state of well-being through planning six (6) events throughout the year. Each host is supported by a team of volunteers that help to mobilize and organization events that are centered around the topics of happiness and well-being across ten (10) domains:
- Psychological Well-Being
- Financial Well-Being
- Education, Culture, & Arts
- Social Support
- Time Balance
- Community Vitality
- Plan and produce six (6) events throughout a twelve (12) month duration
- Create and manage registration processes and e-mail notifications for event promotions
- Arrange food, beverage, entertainment and other vendors
- Secure sponsorships
- Recruit new volunteers to join your team to help with the event planning process
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging programs on the event day
- Identify future event opportunities and generate interest
- Social Media / Blogging
- Strategic Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-4 Hours/Monthly
- Board of Directors,...
- Advisory Council, Committee...
- HappyCity Los Angeles Volunteers
- Board of Directors, Regional...
- Social Media Coordinator
- PR & Marketing Committee...
- Strategic Planning &...
- Fund Development & Fundraising...
- Community Outreach Committee...
- HappyCity Fellows Program...
- Program Development Committee...
- HappyCity Media Pitcher
- Content Writer
- Partnership Facilitator/Liason
- Event Planner, HappyCity Host