- Southwest Regional Director
- Southcentral Regional Director
- Southeast Regional Director
- Northwest Regional Director
- Northcentral Regional Director
- Northeast Regional Director
The Regional Director on the HappyCity Board of Directors is in charge of expanding the host network in other cities across the six (6) regions of the United States. The Regional Director serves in the local leadership position and will manage the host network by interviewing, coordinate and motivate the hosts who are our brand ambassadors, cheerleaders, and champion as they organize and produce events throughout the year as they advocate the Vision 80 Project.
Proven ability to lead and work collaboratively across multiple interest and personalities.
Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments; enact new or creative campaigns to drive growth or retain hosts.
Proven ability to work comfortably in a virtual environment.
Ensure that our hosts are producing events and content in line with our vision and mission.
Supply our hosts with education and networking opportunities that they want and need.
- Provide hosts with optimal branding opportunities to establish and grow relationships with their community.
Leadership Skills: Regional Directors drive growth and recruit new hosts as well keep existing hosts motivated, resolve conflicts, and make decisions that are in the best interest of the organization;
Analytical and Organizational Skills: Regional Directors are in charge of recommending new hosts to the Board of Directors and have a good judge of character to ensure that candidates are in alignment with the organization's mission, vision and values;
Decision Making Skills: Regional Directors must have the ability to make hard and fast decisions to satisfy the needs of the hosts;
Speaking and Writing: Regional Directors do a lot of communicating. This might be done so via virtual conference calls and/or at events and meetings to promote the host program. Regional Directors are called upon to update the Board of Directors with status of their recruitment process;
- Time Commitment: Regional Directors commit to average 8-10 hours monthly to attend and lead meetings/programs and chair a committee.
- Project Management
- Capacity Planning
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 8-10 Hours
- Program Development Committee...
- Board of Directors,...
- Advisory Council, Committee...
- HappyCity Los Angeles Volunteers
- Board of Directors, Regional...
- PR & Marketing Committee...
- Event Planner, HappyCity Host
- Strategic Planning &...
- Fund Development & Fundraising...
- Community Outreach Committee...
- HappyCity Fellows Program...