Serve as a Quality Assurance call back resource following up with callers who have previously contacted 2-1-1 for assistance. Volunteers are trained to provide QA call back services must be willing to commit to 2 hours per week for at least six months.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as a follow-up agent for callers previously requesting assistance from community resources who have authorized 2-1-1 agents to perform a Quality Assurance callback.
- Accurately follow the QA callback format and script entering data as obtained from the caller.
- Maintain a 1% or lower error rate on QA call back form submissions
- Listen objectively and communicate with a non-judgmental attitude. Become proficient in using the information and referral software provided through VisionLink aka communityos for QA purposes only.
- Maintain confidentiality in all communications and remain aware of necessity for discretion and protection of the caller’s information.
- Maintain clean, organized workspace.
- Complete the ABC's of I&R Chapters 1, 2, 5 and 6 with a minimum score of 80% for each training module mini test.
- Successfully complete one-one-one supervised call training.
- As personal schedule allows: attend and participate in staff and training meetings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Typing proficiency (minimum 25 wpm equivalent); knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal); Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications. High level of comfort working with computers.
- Desire to learn the human service network and help people solve problems.
- Familiarity with databases and web based systems a plus
- Demonstrate a helpful, positive demeanor, respect, fairness, and nonjudgmental approach with each caller.
Previous social work or human services experience preferred.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Mental Health
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- **2 hours per week for at least 6 months