Encompass Hospice is looking for volunteers in the Durant and surrounding areas. Hospice Volunteers provide support to patients and families within a 50-mile radius.
A variety of opportunities await you, including:
- Companionship to a terminally ill patient
- Caregiver relief to run errands or just get away for a break
- Bereavement, showing your care for those in loss
- Light housekeeping
- Light meal preparation
- Running errands for a patient or the family
- Reading to a patient
- Singing to or with a patient
- Lawn mowing for those who are no longer able
We also offer volunteer opportunities working in our hospice office.
Ready to learn more about becoming a hospice volunteer?
Email Sonny Dense at email@example.com for more information.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Elder care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- This is ongoing and flexible! We work with you!!
- Orientation needed. Come in now and be ready when the opportunity arises. TB & drug test also needed