The Center Foundation offers two unique mentoring programs, WomenCare and the Young Parents Support Network (YPSN), for disadvantaged women and teenage parents. Each program matches participants with caring volunteer mentors who lend guidance and provide needed support. Along with mentor support, participants are offered educational programming and professional case management. This intern reports to the Executive Director and may have responsibility for special projects related to other women’s issues organizations such as Friends of the Delaware County Women’s Commission and the National Association of Commissions for Women.
- Assist in answering phones and greeting visitors.
- Assist with maintaining computerized databases of clients, and matches, and documents.
- Perform administrative duties such as filing, document scanning, and linking in our database.
- Create planning and financial reports as needed.
- Contribute to the organization of office space and materials.
- Compile and send out mailings to participants, donors, and others.
- Assist with planning and implementation of distribution of county Women’s Resource Guide.
- Support Executive Director with special projects, and reports to Board, agendas, planning, correspondence, etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Computer skills and the ability to work within a database system.
- Proficiency with Excel and Word, knowledge of PowerPoint a plus,
- Should have the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Varies based on volunteers availability.